Protect Your Patients’ Medical Data and Reduce Liability with Endpoint Threat Prevention, Detection & Response
A positive patient experience and proving Meaningful Use are your top priorities. But continued reliance on legacy antivirus solutions, aging hardware, and unsupported software environments – combined with the Internet of Things – has left your healthcare enterprise more vulnerable than ever.
Governance and Control Processes are the Biggest Gaps in Stopping Attacks. You Need Your Endpoints to be a Security Sensor not a Weak Link. Can You and Your Team:
- Lock down critical systems, block unauthorized portable devices and secure remote assets?
- Know every piece of software running on your endpoints and servers?
- Mitigate weakness in third-party services and applications?
- Protect your aging systems that are running unsupported software?
- Limit applications to those approved for use?
- Detect unauthorized changes to files including configurations and logs?
- Ensure compliance and determine accountability?
Endpoints are Blind Spots that Lead to Liability
If you’ve deployed antivirus on your endpoints—you’re blind to zero-day and other advanced attacks. If you’re relying on scan-based security—you’re missing pockets of time and likely targeted attacks infiltrating your organization. And if you’ve only secured your perimeter—you’re missing any threats that land on your endpoints.
Endpoints are the biggest risk to the industry due to the way people access them; lack of visibility and the inability to continuously monitor what/how they are being used.
Secure sensitive patient information with the Bit9 + Carbon Black Security and Compliance Solution for the Healthcare Industry
|Ensure Security||Maintain Compliance||Protect Systems & Applications||Build on Existing Tools|
|Complete Security||Threat Intelligence||Audit & Compliance Controls||Broadest OS Coverage||Open API Integration|
|Continuous Monitoring||Attack Attribution||File Integrity Monitoring & Control||Mac||Network Security|
|Continious Recording||Advanced Threat Indicators||Change Management Monitoring||Windows||SIEMs|
|Signature-less Threat Prevention||Reputation Services||Leading Anti-Malware Protection||Linux||Analytics|
|Instant & Customizable Detection||Threat Intelligence from custom third-party & proprietary sources||Automate Log Analysis & Reporting||EOL Systems & Unsupported Software||Home-Grown or Custom Tools|
|On – or – Off Network|
The result is a focused security and compliance program that aligns resources and budgets with real threats and real risk
Bit9 + Carbon Black’s advanced threat detection, incident response and prevention solution for endpoints and servers helps protect healthcare providers and insurers by closing the security and regulatory gaps exploited by targeted attacks and unknown malware that antivirus solutions cannot stop. Built on a positive security approach, Bit9 + Carbon Black converges compliance and security, providing visibility, detection, response and protection, and automating and managing compliance with HIPAA, HITECH and other standards and regulations.
Gain the ability to:
- Take a policy-driven approach with “Default-Deny” prevention for application control and whitelisting
- Get real-time visibility into your critical system resources
- Mitigate risk with aggregated advanced threat intelligence with our Threat Intelligence Cloud
- Extend the life of and protect your Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP machines while maintaining compliance with compensating security controls of both new and legacy systems
- Detect changes to critical files with file integrity monitoring and control
- Automate notifications of compliance violations
- Generate compliance reports with one click and measure risk across all assets
Cracking Healthcare: Insider Tips for Endpoint Security
The Convergence of Security and Compliance