Point of Sale Systems and Security
Retail / Hospitality Security
Lock Down Every POS Device & Secure Customer Information with Bit9 + Carbon Black
Anti-virus technologies are NOT built to STOP Advanced, Zero-day forms of malware.
Global, Fortune 500 retailers, convenience stores, hotels, resorts, are using Bit9 + Carbon Black to LOCK DOWN their POS systems and fixed function devices – achieving 100% PCI DSS 3.0 Compliance, extending the life of Windows XP, and improving system performance while eliminating AV maintenance and costs. Why?
- Bit9 + Carbon Black protection stops anything from executing on your Windows POS terminals that you do not explicitly trust. No need for scanning, signature updates or risky holiday freezes.
- Bit9 + Carbon Black protection is in production on tens of thousands of wePOS and POSReady7 terminals today.
- Bit9 + Carbon Black protection works both On and Off network.
- Bit9 + Carbon Black improves Incident Response with a real-time agent that provides rich visibility into file, memory, and process events on all your Windows POS terminals and integrates with your existing Security and GRC tools.
- Bit9 + Carbon Black frees up processing power and improves system performance during peak transaction times by replacing your existing AV, HIDS, FIM, and other POS agents.
- Bit9 + Carbon Black can improve and accelerate your PCI-DSS 2.0 to 3.0 transition in 2014 – helping you eliminate potential noncompliance and regulatory penalties—which can range anywhere from $10,000 to $100,000 per month.
Only Bit9 + Carbon Black monitors and controls change while enabling you to lock down your POS and store systems to protect your customers—and your organization. With Bit9 + Carbon Black, you get:
- Real-time visibility into everything happening on your POS and fixed-function devices so you always know what software is running
- Real-time signature-less detection and prevention of advanced malware, including zero-day and targeted attacks
- Protection of customers’ credit card information—and your brand
- A recorded history and full audit trail of all endpoint and server activity to rapidly respond to alerts and incidents, monitor compliance, identify any unexpected activity or event, and proactively improve your security and compliance posture
- Integration with industry-leading network security solutions to understand enterprise-wide compliance risk and exposure.
“Bit9 performs better, faster and is much easier to manage than AV.”
– IT administrator, convenience store chain
Case Study Portfolio:
Advanced Threat Protection in Action