Bit9 Security Platform
SCADA System Compliance
Looking to Ensure the Security of your SCADA Systems?
Critical SCADA systems serve as the control backbone of modern industrial machines and public infrastructure. As the sophistication of security threats and compliance requirement standards on these systems has increased, critical system operators are being challenged to find new security solutions to protect their systems and minimize their legal and compliance risk.
The Bit9 + Carbon Black Solution offers advanced threat protection that will ensure the integrity of your SCADA monitoring systems and help meet the compliance requirements set forth by North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC). The Bit9 + Carbon Black Solution can provide critical operators with real-time visibility and detection of all software changes on your critical systems and stop advanced malware from executing.
The Bit9 + Carbon Black Solution ensures the integrity of SCADA monitoring systems by:
- Preventing unauthorized software: Lock down critical systems by ensuring that all new software is validated and checked against an authorized list or approved by IT before executing.
- Blocking unauthorized portable storage devices: Easily block USB drives, CDs, etc., ban or approve devices by type or serial number so that only pre-authorized devices can execute.
- Auditing all software changes: Ensure compliance and determine accountability with a comprehensive audit trail of all application changes.
By stopping vulnerable and malicious applications and delivering configuration, change and process controls, Bit9 + Carbon Black can help you achieve SCADA system compliance by:
- Proactively monitoring and controlling configurations
- Preventing malware, targeted attacks and unauthorized applications
- Detecting and monitoring all software changes
- Controlling the use of removable storage devices and USBs
Critical Systems (ICS/SCADA)
Large Electric Utility
Top 10 Petroleum Refinery