NERC CIP 5 Compliance Presentation
Security Compliance Requires Evidence of Data Security and Monitoring
IT and security professionals must take proactive measures to prove continuous security compliance with industry regulations or face steep noncompliance fees and damage to their business’s brand.
Every organization is unique. However, all companies face similar challenges in utilizing data efficiently to help solve complex business challenges.
At Bit9 + Carbon Black we understand these challenges and have designed a comprehensive security platform that brings together the best in advanced threat protection technology with cost-effective, evidence-based compliance analytics and reporting. Bit9 will help you:
- Prevent targeted attacks and malicious software that evade traditional security methods
- Improve IT systems performance by standardizing endpoint configurations
- Audit and report on all software changes to demonstrate compliance
Understand your security compliance posture immediately, in real-time
Bit9 + Carbon Black solutions maintain a full audit trail of the information seen from real-time endpoint sensors and recorders, enabling you to ‘rewind the clock’ and examine the history for your entire enterprise from a single console. All the information is immediate; you won’t wait for any scanning or polling.
From one console with one click, you’ll immediately see information for every computer in your enterprise:
- File information. Real-time file tracking provides a live inventory of anything that executes on any of your computers, with a full audit trail of what created it, when it was created, what it did, if it deleted or changed itself, and more.
- File trust ratings. Immediately see the Bit9 trust rating for every file. Has it been seen before? Is it malicious? Can you trust it?
- File propagation. Track—in real time—where files were first seen, if they propagated to other machines, if they executed, etc.
- Critical system resources. Bit9 gives you real-time visibility into all of your critical system resources. You’ll see suspicious process behavior, unauthorized memory changes, suspicious changes to your registry and files, unauthorized USB devices and more.
By integrating these functions with file integrity monitoring and control in one easy-to-use solution, Bit9 + Carbon Black solutions provide access to a wealth of information that helps address a variety of security compliance challenges and objectives across many industries including: retail/hospitality, financial, government, utilities, healthcare and more.
Bit9 makes it easy to comply with regulatory requirements for data collection, analysis, reporting, archival and retrieval.
- Automate compliance for PCI DSS, SOX, HIPAA, NIST, FISMA, GLBA, GPG 13, NERC CIP & other regulations
- Security awareness and policy enforcement
- Establish real-time monitoring and alerts on key controls
- Maintain a digital chain of custody on log data
- Perform easy, fast forensic investigations
- Automate log analysis and reporting
- Generate compliance reports with one click
- Automated notifications of compliance violations
Security and Compliance for Windows XP
Windows XP End-of-Life Handbook for Upgrade Latecomers